1. Follow this link
to guide you through making a claim for childcare
2. Important information is required to assist with making your claim:
- MyGov and Centrelink online account or access to speak over the phone or in person
at a Centrelink office
- Claimant and child CRN (customer reference number)
- Family income and activity details
- Supporting personal documents
3. Once you have received your childcare subsidy assessment letter from
Centrelink, you will need to:
- Provide us with your and your child’s CRN details so we’re able to make a connection to Centrelink to ensure you can receive CCS payments. It is important that we receive both CRN’s as a connection can’t be made using only one.
- Once a connection to Centrelink is made, you will need to approve KidsCo as the provider so the subsidy flows through. You may also contact Centrelink for assistance with confirming details and enrolment.