KidsCo is bringing the FUN space to your workplace!
Premium School Holiday Programs in the workplace.
Spring School Holiday Program
Ready for the BEST school holidays ever? Choose your own adventure with an exciting NEW theme to set the stage every day. Allow your little champs to challenge their creativity, make new friends and enter a world of exploration.
Our programs are designed and supervised by qualified teachers for kids aged 5 – 12 years old. Each action-packed day revolves around our FUNdamentals of learning:
- Design & Create
- Sport & Fitness
- Move & Hear
- Experiment & Discover
We bring the FUN to your workplace from 8:45 am – 5 pm, providing a next-level school holiday experience and enabling kids to explore and learn real-life skills. Our passionate teachers are all about delivering a premium school holiday program that is fun, educational and inclusive!
Each session covers a range of engaging activities from our KidsCo curriculum:
- Experiment & Discover
∙ Kids will engage in STEAM-based activities, encouraging them to explore options and design solutions to FUN problems
∙ Kids are encouraged to COLLABORATE, share their ideas and encourage each other in team-based projects
∙ Activities are facilitated in a flexible way, to meet the needs, skill level, and interests of kids participating in the session
- Move & Hear
∙ Expect mini-games, dance-offs, drama, and non-stop action!
∙ Kids are encouraged to have FUN and enjoy communicating with each other to make new friends!
- Design & Create
∙ Kids will unleash their creativity and are encouraged to use their imagination to create and design something FUN related to the day’s theme. Whether it be designing a website or learning new painting techniques, there’s something for every child!
How it works!
Click on the relevant booking button on this page to navigate to our Enrolmy booking system. You can manage your details and bookings via your new Enrolmy account.
Housekeeping Email & SMS
You will receive an email with all the details you'll need to know 1-2 weeks before the program commences and a reminder SMS the evening before your session.
Bring your little legend with you to work on program day and drop them off at the designated FUN zone!
Enjoy the session!
Your little legend will be completely immersed in the FUN so you can enjoy the day and focus on work. We're sure you'll hear all about it during your break and after work!
Empowering the next generation of AWESOME!
Simply bring your kids to work! We bring the FUN to your workplace from 9am – 5pm, providing a memorable next-level school holiday experience.
Our programs are tailored for children aged 5-12 years old.
Drop off is at 8:45 AM.
Pick up is at 5:00 PM.
Every day has a new theme where no two days are ever the same!
The activities will be associated with the particular session theme. All activities are focused around the KidsCo curriculum: Design & Create; Move & Hear; Sport & Fitness; and Experiment & Discover.
A BIG packed lunch as well as morning tea & afternoon tea – please ensure you pack LOTS of healthy snacks, all items are NUT FREE, and drink bottles are named.
As our programs are action-packed, children require lots of energy and will eat a little more than what they usually would on a regular school day.
Clothing that is comfortable and suitable for physical activity.
We’re a Sun Smart organisation!
KidsCo adheres to sun smart guidelines – please ensure your child brings a hat for outdoor activity
KidsCo will always have sunscreen on-site
- If your child is on a waitlist, KidsCo will advise if you have been provided with an active booking via a “moved from waitlist” confirmation email.
- Due to the nature of booking cancellations, you may receive a “moved from waitlist” confirmation email the day before the scheduled session.
- If you no longer want to be on a waitlist due to change of plans, please remove your waitlisted session before the 2pm cut off the day before your waitlisted activity to ensure we can accommodate other children on the waitlist.
- If your waitlisted session is on a Monday, you must remove your waitlisted session by 2pm Friday
- Notify Kidsco that you no longer need this booking before the deadline
- If you have not removed your waitlisted session before the deadline
- If you are on a waitlist, KidsCo will assume that you intend to attend the session if a spot becomes available.
- Log into your Enrolmy account.
- When you have logged in, please select ‘My Current Bookings’ then Modify Booking.
- Deselect the date you want to remove then save your changes
If your child has anaphylaxis, asthma or any medical/special needs, an Action Plan must be provided to staff along with any medications in a labelled bag at drop off.
We understand things come up and children get sick.
Simply email email@example.com before the session starts to let us know that your child/ren won’t be able to attend. If your child is experiencing any COVID symptoms, please refrain from attending the program.
2PM the day before the session. For sessions held on a Monday, bookings will close on Friday at 2pm.
To cancel/change a booking please log into your Enrolmy account here.
- Once you have logged in, select ‘My Current Bookings’ and then Modify Booking.
- Deselect the date you want to cancel/change then save your changes
- DISCLAIMER: Repeated unattended sessions will result in booking cancellations at KidsCo’s discretion.
Kidsco will send an SMS reminder the night before your registered session.
All cancellations made by 2 pm the day before your registered session will be refunded. For sessions on Monday, please cancel before Friday 2 pm to be eligible for a refund.
Please also allow 5-10 business days for your refund to be reflected in your bank account.