KidsCo is bringing the virtual FUN to Acciona!
Premium School Holiday Programs in the workplace.
January School Holiday Program
Ready for the BEST school holidays ever? Choose your own adventure with an exciting NEW theme to set the stage every day. We’re forecasting brighter days, blooming with non-stop adventures!
Our programs are designed and supervised by qualified teachers for kids aged 5 – 12 years old. Each action-packed session revolves around our FUNdamentals of learning:
- Design & Create
- Move & Hear
- Experiment & Discover
We bring the FUN to your workplace from 9 am – 5 pm, providing a next-level school holiday experience and enabling kids to explore and learn real-life skills. Our passionate teachers are all about delivering a premium school holiday program that is fun, educational and inclusive!
Each session covers a range of engaging activities from our KidsCo curriculum:
- Experiment & Discover
∙ Kids will engage in STEAM-based activities, encouraging them to explore options and design solutions to FUN problems
∙ Kids are encouraged to COLLABORATE, share their ideas and encourage each other in team-based projects
∙ Activities are facilitated in a flexible way, to meet the needs, skill level, and interests of kids participating in the session
- Move & Hear
∙ Expect mini-games, dance-offs, drama, and non-stop action!
∙ Kids are encouraged to have FUN and enjoy communicating with each other to make new friends!
- Design & Create
∙ Kids will unleash their creativity and are encouraged to use their imagination to create and design something FUN related to the day’s theme. Whether it be designing a website or learning new painting techniques, there’s something for every child!
Click on the relevant booking button on this page to navigate to our Enrolmy booking system. You can manage your details and bookings via your new Enrolmy account.
Housekeeping Email & SMS
You will receive an email with all the details you'll need to know 1-2 weeks before the program commences and a reminder SMS the evening before your session.
Log your little legend into the Zoom session with a charged laptop or tablet and relevant resources required for the session. You can view the resources required for your particular session in the program schedule above! Make sure you're viewing the right age group!
Enjoy the session!
Your little legend will be completely immersed in the FUN so you can enjoy the day and focus on work. We're sure you'll hear all about it during your break and after work!
Empowering the next generation of AWESOME!
KidsCo Virtual is designed to engage kids between the ages of 5-8 and 9-12 years old. The sessions are held over 2 hours with a teacher via Zoom. All programs are supervised by qualified school teachers with an emphasis on social interaction so expect your kids to make new friends!
Session 1: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM AEST
Session 2: 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM AEST
Session 3: 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM AEST
You can book up to 3 sessions a day!
Yes! Simply select the session that reflects your child’s age. You can choose either the 5-8 year old or the 9-12 year old session. Activities in these sessions will be catered to your child’s age group.
Yes! Please have the following prepared:
- Computer/laptop or tablet
- Textas/markers/pencils and crayons
- Paper (coloured & white)
- Sticky tape and a glue stick
IMPORTANT: Please check the ‘Program Schedule’ above to view any additional materials required for each session. These items are in addition to the standard items listed.
The activities will be associated with the particular session theme. All activities are focused around the KidsCo curriculum: Design & Create; Move & Hear; Sport & Fitness; and Experiment & Discover.
- If your child is on a waitlist, KidsCo will advise if you have been provided with an active booking via a “moved from waitlist” confirmation email.
- Due to the nature of booking cancellations, you may receive a “moved from waitlist” confirmation email the day before the scheduled session.
- If you no longer want to be on a waitlist due to change of plans, please remove your waitlisted session before the 2pm cut off the day before your waitlisted activity to ensure we can accommodate other children on the waitlist.
- Notify Kidsco that you no longer need this booking before the deadline
- If you have not removed your waitlisted session before the deadline
- If you are on a waitlist, KidsCo will assume that you intend to attend the session if a spot becomes available.
- Log into your Enrolmy account.
- When you have logged in, please select ‘My Current Bookings’ then Modify Booking.
- Deselect the date you want to remove then save your changes
Simply click the ‘booking’ buttons above on this webpage. It will direct you to the Enrolmy booking portal.
KidsCo will send housekeeping emails the evening before each session. This email will include all-access details relating to the session such as the Zoom Link, Meeting ID and Password.
Housekeeping emails will be sent to the email address used to register for the session.
Note: If the housekeeping email is not showing in your regular inbox, please check your junk inbox as our emails sometimes creep in there!
2 PM the day before the session.
Login to your Enrolmy account to view your booked sessions.
If you are unable to attend a session, you must cancel your session at 2 pm the day before your registered session. You will be unable adjust your booking after this time as the booking portals will be closed.
To cancel/change a booking please log into your Enrolmy account here.
- Once you have logged in, select ‘My Current Bookings’ and then Modify Booking.
- Deselect the date you want to cancel/change then save your changes
- DISCLAIMER: Repeated unattended sessions will result in booking cancellations at KidsCo’s discretion.