1. I am the legal guardiaun and approve of my child’s involvement in KidsCo Holiday Programs and have read all conditions on this form.
2. I give permission for my child/children to participate in activities organised for the days they are attending.
3. I authorize KidsCo staff, in the event of accident or illness, to obtain all necessary medical assistance and treatment for my child and agree to meet any expenses attached to such treatment.
4. I acknowledge that my child will not attend a KidsCo Holiday Program if they are suffering from an infectious or communicable disease as identified by the Department of Health.
5. I acknowledge that KidsCo staff will not administer medication to my child/children without a medical consent form signed by both a parent/guardian and an authorized general practitioner.
6. Except as otherwise expressly required by law, KidsCo does not accept any liability for personal injury, property damage or loss sustained by any participant as a result of his or her participation due to any cause whatsoever unless caused by the proven negligence of KidsCo, its Directors or employees.
7. I authorise staff to apply sunscreen to my child.
8. I understand that if my child/children continuously display inappropriate behavior after appropriate management procedures have been followed, I will be notified and my child may be suspended or excluded permanently from the KidsCo.
9. I understand that it is the responsibility of the child’s parent/guardian to pick up children at the designated finish time of the KidsCo program and that any collection beyond 30 minutes of the program finish may incur a $20.00 fee.
10. I understand that KidsCo may withhold full program costs if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the AMP it up program commencement.
11. I understand that minimum numbers are required to offer each KidsCo Holiday Program. In the event of the program being cancelled KidsCo will attempt to notify me by phone and email.
12. I understand KidsCo Holiday Programs are subject to cancellation or alteration in the event of factors which may arise that are beyond the control of KidsCo.
13. I give permission for my children to leave the premises to participate in activities as indicated in the KidsCo Holiday Program.
14. KidsCo reserves the right to amend Terms and Conditions.
15. I give consent to my child/ren to attend excursion & regular outings – accessing the local parklands surrounding the venue and any games/activities that may take place on this regular outing. KidsCo utilises gardens on a daily basis. These outings may require us to walk up to 800m and cross roads.
16. I understand that by agreeing to photography terms, KidsCo may share images with my employer to be used internally.
Privacy and collection of information:
We collect your information for the purposes of health, safety, insurance and security.
KidsCo may disclose some information to government and regulatory authorities and our professional advisors such as insurers in accordance with the Privacy Act and other relevant laws.